In 2021 we will open a new museum with a major new gallery and refurbished synagogue. The gallery will bring to light the social history of Manchester’s Jewish communities, exploring and celebrating the diverse culture, heritage and identity of the city’s Jewish people. The synagogue, the museum’s iconic figurehead, will reveal its Sephardi roots and subsequent layers of history.
We’re now looking for media consultants to work with us and our exhibition designers, ‘All Things Studio’, to develop and deliver all film and audio elements for our new gallery and synagogue.
The brief is for both film and audio elements but we would welcome tenders for just one of these elements if you do not have the necessary skills and experience for both.
For further details please download the following:
- Brief – Media Consultants
- Stage 4 Graphics Approach
- Plans: Media Locations
- Elevations: Journeys section
- Elevations: Journeys film
- Elevations: Skills section
- Elevations: Organisations section
We’re now looking for volunteers to get involved in our exciting development project.
Getting involved at MJM is a great way to:
- Learn new skills or develop existing ones
- Gain valuable experience in a competitive field
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Connect with your local community
- Feel good about yourself and increase your confidence
- Make a real difference and give something back
We’re currently looking for volunteers to work on community projects, to work at MJM events and to work on our collection. More details here.