Your class will learn about Jewish Faith through engaging, interactive and sensory activities created to encourage exploration and discovery.
By the end of the session pupils will be able to answer the following questions:
- What happens in a synagogue?
- What can you do on the Jewish Sabbath?
- What is the story of the festival of Passover?
By the end of the session pupils will have developed the following skills:
- Explain and communicate concepts, rituals and practices.
- See the world through the eyes of others and appreciate issues from their point of view.
- Apply what has been learnt from a religion to a new situation.
- Interpret and draw meaning from stories.
Size of Group
Maximum group size is 36
£3.50 (including VAT) per pupil
Free for accompanying adults
A non-returnable £10 admin fee is required.
Morning sessions – 10am – 12pm
Afternoon sessions – 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Book a Session
To check availability and book a session click here