FINANCE MANAGER (PART-TIME)
We are now looking for a part-time Finance Manager to manage revenue and capital finances, support fundraising initiatives and prepare financial reports for funders, stakeholders and trustees.
Key tasks include setting and advising on annual budgets, reconciling accounts, producing quarterly finance reports, managing HLF grant claims and managing donations via a new donor management system.
Full details: Job Description Person Spec – Finance Manager PT
Application deadline: 29th January 2018
We’re now looking for volunteers to get involved in our exciting development project.
Getting involved at MJM is a great way to:
- Learn new skills or develop existing ones
- Gain valuable experience in a competitive field
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Connect with your local community
- Feel good about yourself and increase your confidence
- Make a real difference and give something back
We’re currently looking for volunteers to work on community projects, to work at MJM events and to work on our collection. More details here.