Join our Curator on a behind-the-scenes Museum tour. Enjoy exclusive Best Friend events, ranging from family history workshops to wine tasting nights. At just half the normal price, Best Friends can also have the stunning Museum all to themselves – a magical venue to be shared with your very own Best Friends!
Museum ‘Best Friends’ receive everything a ‘Friend’ receives, plus:
- A personal tour of the Museum by the Curator
- Invites to exclusive cultural events, from food & drink evenings to film screenings, cultural talks and VIP exhibition openings
- Priority booking for major events
- Free entry to select events
- Invites to exclusive workshops about tracing your family history
- Exclusive use of the Museum for meetings, private events and parties (anniversaries, birthdays, etc) for just £75 an evening*
*50% discount, normal evening rate is £150. Excludes weddings and bar mitzvahs/bat mitzvahs.
Join now and have the chance to attend our upcoming 2016 Best Friends events;
- Thursday 4th February at 7pm – Kosher Wine Tasting with Philip Steinberg
- Thursday 11th February at 7pm – A Film Screening of ‘Everything is Illuminated’
- Thursday 25th February at 7pm – A Film Screening of ‘A Serious Man’
- Monday 7th March – A tour of Elizabeth Gaskell’s House with tea and cake
Single Membership £50 / Joint Membership £75